New things to add to My Etsy




I now have a link to my Etsy shop, http://beaded2bless.etsy.com/. I will be adding these two little jewels to it today. I sold the fork I had listed there this week, so now I must replace it with a new one. Here it is..


It has a plum colored dyed blister pearl as the top focal bead and a large faceted turquoise flower bead for the center focal, The purple pearl is adds a little movement, and the frame at the bottom that says "cry out to Jesus". I also have my first little beaded doll that has this phrase on it and I carry it in my purse always. The frame is secured with wire and the tines of the fork.



The next piece is an altered domino using Technique Tuesday stamps. On the front are Love birds stamped and painted and on the back are hearts with swirls. It has a chain that is about 18 inches. Linked to the chain are copper "sequins" and turquoise swarovsky bicones and these neat little copper colored faux pearls.


I met the mother of the lady who bought the first fork I showed here. She was sent by her daughter to purchase another one of my items- a beaded doll in an altered tin. What a blessing it was to meet her! After talking with her I have decided to put together a few kits to make some beaded dolls. I also talked with a lady on BAD who was dissatisfied with a kit she purchased- I know I can create a lovely kit with well made doll forms, so be looking for that in my etsy shop soon.

I have had a blessed day and I sincerely hope you have too. Blessings to you and to your family from our Father in Heaven who loved you before He created the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Focus