Where Have I been???

If only I knew! I have been diligently working on my Land of Odds All Dolled Up Beaded Art Doll Competition submission. I just finished the beading and have 5 stories that need to be narrowed down into one. I know you want to see the pictures of her finished but I cannot publish them until after the 6 semi- finalists are selected. You will enjoy what you see, then. I am only mildly biased and definitely captivated by her beauty.
This summer has been a busy one. My oldest child turned 14 and the youngest 9. For the oldest, we took a trip to one of the water parks close by. It was the first time he had ever been and my cousin, his girlfriend and 4 of their 5 kids went too. The youngest is two and he stayed at the baby sitter's. We gad lots of fun being silly and running (uhemm-- walking) around. I was not near as sore as I thought I would be and wasn't as burned as the others either. I had only two small spots that were burned. If the lazy river isn't for you-- try spinning in your tube the entire time you go around LOL-- we did!
Now that I am free from beading on just one project I hope to have pictures of others coming soon. Maybe I can get pictures of the children's ministry volunteers wearing the super hero capes I made on Saturday. They are too fun.
I am so blessed to be able to do so many things that enrich and add joy to my family!
Have a very blessed time -- hopefully it won't take 3 more months for me to add another entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

10 Days