In Memory

Many of you have been praying that my Mom would wake up and on July 9th at 11p.m. she woke up with the light of Jesus Christ shining on her. Praise God. She went peacefully with family and friends gathered around talking over her. We were all there. I am blessed with the ability to have been standing at her side when she drew her last life giving breath and to have known that she was saved many years ago and will be waiting in heaven.
My mother was well respected in society and loved by all her co-workers and peers. She will be missed by a multitude of people that she has befriended over the years. My heart goes out to her husband of 20 some-odd years. He is a terrific man and loved her dearly. I pray that he knows that he did everything he could to make Momma happy. She loved him and directed his daily path, I pray that he doesn't loose his way. I am blessed to have been able to help him. I would have liked to been there a little while longer but I pray that he will find the Comforter and lean heavily on Him in this time of mourning.
While my heart is saddened by my Mother's death, I am blessed to know that life here is just but a vapor, a breath and I will be spending eternity in heaven with her in the Father's house.
If you are not sure where your loved ones are going to spend eternity, then it is time to pray with them. It is time to accept the Lord Jesus as their saviour. It is the only way. I am blessed to know that there is one more familiar face in heaven to greet me when my work is done here. God bless you all and gather your families together under the protection and peace of the Lord. You will be so glad you did.

Comments

abeadlady said…
Ralonda,

Of course I was saddened to hear of your loss, but you are blessed to know she will be waiting for you. Courage, my friend. I know this is a hard time for you, but you will make it through. You and your family are in my prayers.

Arline

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Focus