Found my beads!!!

I have finally found my beads again. They keep getting buried  by my fabric.
At left is scarf given to me by a dear friend (Babara - I know I meant to spell it that way). Our Tuesday beading group at Bead Heaven in Wautaga started a project found in the Oct 2007 Bead and Button - Lana May's "All Wrapped Up". We began this project as a tribute to Barbara's sister who passed away some time ago- many of the scarves even belonged to her.
While I followed the basic wrap pattern- I added my own interpretation to how to put it on the scarf and the slide is completely different. I wasn't entirely sure I could make this already beautiful scarf look any better, but then again Beads always make something look better to a beader!
Close up of slide...

Then I created this button as a quick easy to do project that just made me feel good that I finished it.
It is just a dritz fabric covered button.

Comments

Createology said…
Your scarf is beautiful and the beads totally enhanced it. Also the button is very interesting. Keep creating...
Lidia said…
The scarf is simply spectacular. I'm sure you will get a lot of compliments. Also love the button. I like seeing some of the fabric as part of the design.
Susan Elliott said…
Hi Ralonda, thanks for the compliment of the pic of my husband Jim yesterday...And I LOVE the simplicity and color selection for your button. It's GREAT!
Mandi said…
The scarf turned out fantastic! I love the button too, it's purple! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

10 Days