Well...I like it.

I have been on a fashion discovery trip for a while now. I have been looking at everything from steampunk to various lolita styles. There are elements here and there that I have been latching onto and making my own. The outfit I posted in my last post is a really good example of  what I mean.
So here I am- in my latest bliss. Something fun... "What is it?" you ask.

Well they are falls- Yarn falls to be exact.

They may be goofy, or eccentric but I think they are nothing short of fun. I don't like that they leave all kinds of fuzzies floating about though. I am not sure how to cure this but I am gonna work on it. I think it is this particular crinkley yarn that does it most but it is also the cutest yarn to use.
My husband just looks at me and smiles real big- I think he is stiffling a snicker or two. Then my cousin's husband asked me "What the heck did you do to your hair?" I just told him it was permanent. LOL
 A while back, I wore a plaid jumper with spats made of the same fabric and he asked me if it was "clash of the tartans, or something". Being a smart- aleck is a requirement to become a part of my family so this is normal behavior. If you don't have a sense of humor, then you might not want to hang around us.

Any how- I made these falls because making the Dreadlock falls are a long process and I only have 8 or 10 of them done so far. I wanted instant gratification to make my Friday a much snazzier one. "Nailed it!"

 NOW, I am going to go knit, eat chocolate and watch tv- all at the same time!

Comments

fun! i really like how you are comfortable with yourself and can have fun like this. you wear it well!

Popular posts from this blog

Back in The Saddle

Two Designs released...

SUMMER TIME