Stuck like Chuck

Sometimes you hear the all familiar,
 "Mom come help me, I'm stuck!"
You never know what you will see when you arrive.
I like to set my laundry basket at the end of the couch until all the wash is dried and then I take over the couch with a folding party of one. My youngest also likes to use this same place to plug his DSI into the power strip....
 What happened this time was priceless. 
 I wished I had realized I could use the video button while he was flailing his arms and legs trying to get out.
 Instead, all you get are these still photos.
I just watched as he figured out how to get out by himself.
I laughed so hard because it was funny and  he really knows how to put on a show.

Each one of my kids have one night a week that they do something without the other.
He insisted that he wear my latest creation...


  After a year long break, we are back to Scouting on Monday nights.
He  is a second year Webelo scout and I am very proud of how he pays attention- then again sometimes not.
It is an awesome thing to see him mature from year to year. So much progress has been made!
I have such awesome kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Focus