BJP project/ Altered art

I have added a link to the BJP project blog that I am assigned to contribute to for this years endeavor. There are a total of 260 members of this project that have committed to create a beaded "journal" for the year of Sept 08 to Sept 09. How exciting it will be to fellowship with all these artists. http://morebjp08.blogspot.com/
Here are two pictures of my altered spoon for the altered arts swap I host each
month. The Face was given to my by Aryd'ell ( a fellow member of
BAD and a collaborator on the turtle project too)

This domino was created with and Enchanted Gallery stamp for a special
young lady that I met in Mississippi while at my mother's house. She was instrumental in
helping my niece deal with the loss of her grandma. She too is an artist and I will post
a piece of her art that she gifted me with (soon).
I am blessed to meet such loving people all over. This young lady and even more talented people that I will grow closer to through the BJP 08.

Comments

Nelly said…
Your spoon art is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!
Nelly
http://www.myworldhut.com/categories/Handmade-Treasures/

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

10 Days