Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of those who have decided in your hearts to follow Jesus Christ as thier Lord and Saviour. For those of you who haven't you are not here by mistake. He is calling you today to follow Him on the very day that He rose from the dead, defeating even the grave and the power death has in your life. I have chose to live a life that is more abundant with a peace that passes all understanding. If you want this life too, then just ask. He will give it to you. I have a sister who died tragically, that never made that decision. I lost her...I don't want to loose another person. I love you and God Bless you.

Comments

Unknown said…
I am very sorry, this was supposed to post this morning. When I went to check my blog it still hadn't posted. Happy Easter to you all.
Anonymous said…
AMAZING WORK MUST TAKE AGES VERY BUTIFULL I LOVE IT .THANKYOU FOR ADDING ME TO YOUR BLOG LOVE FROM SESGA XXX

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

10 Days