OH, Scrappy Day



Here are the photos of my prayer tag book that I finished at the "Scrapper's Cafe" at church yesterday. Top one is the close up of the cover page. Next is the over-all picture. I added numbers to the page tabs at the bottom with the Caribean Sea color from a Technique Tuesday's ink set after I photographed it.It added a great element to those tabs and pulled them into the body of the piece.


Then there is a view of the pretty pages fanned out with one as a center-piece. Finally and on the last page, is my favorite one: Titled "Great Joy"! I love the way the paper melts into the background and it has a green sorta hue that doesn't turn out so well in the photo. The ring is red to match the beads on the cover, and I used some beads to make a dangle on the back to put one of the "handmade" charms on it (I found them in my drawer! Thanks again Pat, This was the perfect project to use one on!) I also used wine colored pearls and pink and turquoise Swarovsky crystals. I don't know why I didn't photograph that part! Silly me!

Thanks for visiting me, I would love to hear from you and check out your blogs too. I am off to visit with my hubby- we are celebrating the closeness of those concrete trucks!!

Comments

Noel said…
Oh Rolanda, I want your prayer book...I love it!!
Ok you can teach me how to make one then since you will be keeping this one....hehehe!
Great work!!
Hugs,
Noel
Anonymous said…
LOVELY WORK SO PRETTY .I LOVE THE BOOK SUCH A GOOD IDEA .TAKE CARE LOVE FROM SESGA XX

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Nesting