Picture punnies

If you have read my posts,you know that I had trouble with my computer and camera not talking to each other. My hubby solved that by including the printer into the circle- unbiased third party, LOL. The printer has a port for my camera memory card-heehehe. I emailed a lady that I take photos and send to at the church and told her about my woes. When I managed to load the photos, I had to work out the settings to get them into the program I prefer to use. When the door is closed, a window is open. So I told her I had no problems climbing through windows. She emailed me back telling me that she was pleased that I was flexible as it was an important life skill to have. I tell you she is so punny! It is such a pleasure to help her out in her service to the church. It is a blessing to have such a wonderful church family.

Without further ado, I would like to show you the spoons I created- Last Week!




The dragonfly one has clear resin in it and the other two have a metalic addative to the resin. I hope to have these listed in my etsy shop soon.


I did get that "AHA" I felt creeping up and I will share that with you soon too. It will get done sooner if I get back to work on it now. Have a beautiful and blessed Day!


Comments

Heather said…
I love the dragonfly spoon. you are so creative!
Gufobardo said…
fantastic ideas, you are an artist! Stef...www.gufobardo.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Back in The Saddle

Two Designs released...

SUMMER TIME