Puzzle purse



I finished my puzzle doll "Babe" and attached her to a canvas bag from Hobby Lobby. Her she is completed with a new make-over. After adding eyes and that green lil corky curl, how could you resist her? Now she is truly a sweet "Babe"
I think it will make a fine bag for a "going to meetin' bag". It has 3 pockets on the front and she was sewn onto the center one. "Orange" you glad I finished her? This one is dedicated to "My orange diva twin" Sandi W.
Have a blesssed day! I know I have been blessed according to His riches and Glory!

Comments

abeadlady said…
Great doll, Ralonda. I love the way you displayed her. My doll is purple, very purple. I'm having fun with her.

Arline
Barbara said…
She's very cute Ralonda P! I like how she looks on the bag and love the many colors of orange!

Barbara

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning again.

Thank You

Doll Journey: Nesting